Engage young students with our Story Elements Lesson Plan, which identifies the three basic parts of a story and prepares students to use the different parts to write a short story. Students also generalize understanding by creating titles for stories and writing their own story within a small group setting.
Story Elements Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Story Elements.
- Story Elements Party Story Activity
- Story Elements Practice Worksheet
- Writing Story Elements Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!