The lesson offers students various strategies to subtract multiples of ten from any number. The strategies include using place value or a hundreds chart to solve the problems. Several examples are provided to enhance students understanding. The lesson may be used in conjunction with other basic subtraction lessons.
Subtracting Multiples of 10 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Subtracting Multiples of 10
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on Subtracting Multiples of 10
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!