The lesson introduces students to the concept of supply and demand. Most students purchase products and services either using parent’s money or an allowance or income they have earned. It is important for students to understand supply and demand as it relates to the cost of the products they purchase, or the products they wish to purchase in the future. The lesson may be used in conjunction with a lesson related to handling money, or other similar lessons.
Supply and Demand Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Supply and Demand
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!