Our Syllables Lesson Plan introduces young students to the concept of syllables. This engaging lesson plan equips students to identify and count the number of syllables in grade-appropriate words, which can be a foundation to improving spelling and decoding unfamiliar words. Encourage confidence development as student share their responses with the class.
Syllables Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Syllables
- Syllables Practice Worksheets
- Syllables Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
Thank you for being a Clarendon Learning customer. We love providing high quality educational materials, but cannot do it without your support. Please support us by making a small donation here or at checkout.