Journey across the world while identifying common symbols with our Symbols in the World Lesson Plan. This engaging lesson prepares student to identify and describe significant symbols in the world. Stimulate concept imagery with hands-on activities that provide practice for students to solidify understanding.
Symbols in the World Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Symbols in the World.
- Symbols in the World Cut and Paste Activity
- Symbols in the World Matching Practice Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!