Our fun Temperature Lesson Plan enables students to define temperature and thermometer, distinguish between Fahrenheit and Celsius, and identify common uses for measuring temperature. Taking temperature measurements in various places of the school provides meaningful and practical application of the concepts, as well as engages movement and stimulates the sensory system while reinforcing concept imagery for temperature.
Temperature Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Temperature
- Temperature Practice Worksheets
- Temperature Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!