Our Circulatory System Lesson Plan engages students as they explore the parts of the circulatory system and their functions, including the parts and substances in blood, and defines high blood pressure. Students also explore how they can feel their pulse and what causes their heart to beat in this hands-on lesson.
This Circulatory System Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages with images and models
- Fun Ciruclatory System in class Game
- Memorizing the circulatory system flash card activity
- Respiratory System Crossword puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!