The lesson introduces students to the Cold War between America and the Soviet Union between 1945 and 1990. The information includes some of the events leading up to the Cold War, events during the era, and the end to the Cold War. Students may have heard the term Cold War, and may understand it was something between Russia and the U.S. in the past, but most need clarification on the concept of this cold war between two superpowers.
The Cold War Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the The Cold War
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!