Introduce the constitution with our The Constitution Lesson Plan, which defines the Constitution, explain its meaning, and summarize some of the amendments, including the Bill of Rights. Generalize understanding and develop critical thinking as students engage in product debate over any amendments they feel should be changed or added.
The Constitution Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Amendments
- “Be the Supreme Court” Group Activity
- Constitution Review Practice and Homework Assignments
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!