Our The Declaration of Independence Lesson Plan identifies the Declaration of Independence and its meaning, as well as interprets different parts of the document, including the preamble. This interactive lesson also engages physical movement to stimulate the sensory system as students solidify the concepts within a collaborative learning arrangement.
The Declaration of Independence Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about The Declaration of Independence
- Preamble Interpretation Activity
- Understanding the Declaration of Independence activity
- A Declaration of Independence themed Crossword Puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!