Travel through the digestive system with our The Digestive System Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson equips students to identify the digestive system and its part and functions, as well as trace the movement of food through the digestive system. The students will be able to write, draw, or design a creative presentation explaining the digestive system to others.
The Digestive System Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages with images and models
- 4 options activity dedicated to the respiratory system (write a story, draw a picture, create presentation, create board game)
- Practice labeling the digestive system assignment
- Draw a table/map of the path food travels in the digestive system homework assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!