Introduce the concept of economics with our The Economy Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson enables students to define economy, compare and contrast types of economies, and explain the difference between micro- and macroeconomics. Engage students with practical application in the development of a game and build confidence as students share and play each other’s games.
The Economy Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Economy.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on determining the meaning and the types of the Economy.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!