With our The Middle Ages Lesson Plan, students will be able to define the Middle Ages, and identify various people and events during the time period, and create a personal coat of arms. This lesson reinforces effective research strategies and leverages creativity to solidify understanding of the Middle Ages concepts.
The Middle Ages Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about The Middle Ages Timeline, Castles, Cathedrals, Knights, Peasants and more!
- Create a coat of arms that is personal to you
- Define middle age terms homework assignment
- Middle Ages themed Crossword Puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!