Explore Earth’s moon with our captivating and information packed The Moon Lesson Plan. This lesson lists characteristics and facts about the Earth’s moon and the interactive activities will equip students to explain the causes of the moon’s phases. Incorporating an opportunity for peer learning, students develop teamwork skills and confidence while solidifying their understanding of the concepts.
The Moon Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Moon
- Moon Practice Worksheets
- Moon Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!