Our The Pilgrims Lesson Plan engages students with information to define pilgrim and describes life for those who came to America. Explore the modern day pilgrimages people embark on to reinforce the concept of pilgrims and engage idea sharing as students reflect on what they would have enjoyed most and least if living in 1621.
The Pilgrims Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Pilgrims
- The Pilgrims Coloring Activity
- The Pilgrims Practice Worksheet
- The Pilgrims Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!