Using our The President Lesson Plan, students will be able to define president, and identify some of the roles of the President of the United States, and name some of the past Presidents. Stimulate idea sharing and develop expressive communication by engaging students with questions like: what would be some of the things they would do as President of the United States, or what changes would they make in the country.
The President Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about The President.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on defining the president, his roles, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!