With our Respiratory System Lesson Plan, students will be able to identify the respiratory system and its part and functions, as well as trace the movement of air through the respiratory system. The students will be able to write, draw, or design a creative presentation explaining the respiratory system to others.
The Respiratory System Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages with images and models
- 4 options activity dedicated to the respiratory system (write a story, draw a picture, create presentation, create board game)
- Practice labeling the respiratory system assignment
- Respiratory System Crossword puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!