Our The Revolutionary War Lesson Plan enables students to explain the causes of the Revolutionary War, identify some of the major events, battles, and people, and define some of the terms related to the war. Reinforce research and teamwork skills as students work in pairs to gather details and facts to compose a presentation on their assigned Revolutionary War topic.
The Revolutionary War Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about The Revolutionary War, Boston Massacre and Boston Tea Party, War Battles, and more!
- Revolutionary war event research/report classroom activity
- Revolutionary War themed crossword puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!