Our engaging The Roman Empire Lesson Plan explores the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, including the most common historical events and significant contributions of its people. Engage students in collaborative learning as they pair off and explore a day’s schedule of boys and girls living in the Roman Empire.
The Roman Empire Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Roman Empire
- Roman Empire Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!