Introduce the branches of government with our Three Branches of Government Lesson Plan. After successfully completing and studying this interactive lesson, students will be able to identify the three branches of the U.S. government, as well as list some of the responsibilities of each. The interactive lesson includes an activity that spans multiple sessions as students are assigned roles and must elect others to positions while providing sound justification for their decision.
Three Branches of Government Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Three Branches of Government
- Three Branches of Government Practice Worksheets
- Three Branches of Government activity page
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!