Our hands-on Time Zones Lesson Plan introduces the time zones across the world. This interactive lesson not only identifies the various time zones, it also presents the reasons for their use in the United States. Solidify and generalize understanding with addition resources and practical, real-world application.
Time Zones Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Time Zones
- Time Zones Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!