Our Triangles (4-6) Lesson Plan prepares students to identify the four types of triangles and distinguish between each type. Interactive activities engage students with drawing each type of triangle and recognizing the types of triangles used for buildings and other structures and objects. Challenge students and stimulate analytical skills by exploring the type of triangle that students feel best represents them individually.
Triangles (4-6) Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Triangles (4-6).
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining how to draw different shapes, figures, and calculate their sizes.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!