Students who use rote memorization to spell and read are at a severe disadvantage. Knowing spelling rules and patterns will allow them to decode and build words of greater complexity, making them more successful. Starting with basic spelling rules and patterns will create a foundation for strong writing, spelling, and reading skills.
Triple Letter Blends Spelling Patterns Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Triple Letter Blends Spelling Patterns
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on identifying and using Triple Letter Blends Spelling Patterns
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!