The lesson introduces students to the United States Territories. Students may be familiar with one or more of the U.S. Territories but may not have much knowledge of the region, people, attractions, and other information about the area. This is one lesson in a series of lessons related to various regions of the world, countries, and continents, when students can “travel” around the world learning about other cultures and peoples. It is recommended students view one or more videos to enhance their “trips” to the United States Territories.
United States Territories Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about United States Territories
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!