The lesson introduces the students to the United Sates presidents as of 2017, including a full list of the presidents and their terms. In addition, the lesson gives more information and details about well-known presidents and events through history related to the leaders of the U.S. Some students may be able to memorize the list of presidents, but it is expected that all students at least become aware of the names of each president.
U.S. Presidents Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about U.S. Presidents
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!