The Vocabulary strategies Lesson Plan equips young students with various strategies for both learning and remembering new vocabulary to help them become better readers and writers. Often, students will skip over an unknown word or immediately turn to a dictionary, which may be useful. However, using the strategies from this lesson, the students will more easily learn unknown words and multiple-meaning words as they read stories, books, or other content.
Vocabulary Strategies Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Vocabulary Strategies.
- There are excellent additional resources including videos and interactives for student use.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!