Our interactive Vowel Sounds Lesson Plan introduces long and short vowel sounds, which is a foundation for decoding and spelling skills in young students. This lesson stimulates concept imagery with hands-on activities to differentiate long and short vowels, which both utilizes and strengthens analytical skills.
Vowel Sounds Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Vowel Sounds
- Vowel Sounds Practice Worksheets
- Vowel Sounds Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!