Our Democracy Lesson Plan introduces students to the concepts of democracy. This interactive lesson defines and lists characteristics of a democracy, and gives examples of the two types of democracies while incorporating activities that solidify and genarlize understanding.
Democracy Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Democracy
- Democracy Practice Worksheets
- Democracy Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!