Explore the oceans of the world with our interactive What Lives in the Ocean Lesson Plan. This engaging lesson prepares students to identify the unique plants and animals that inhabit the ocean. Generalize understanding and strengthen communication skills as students share what makes their favorite sea animals special to them.
What lives in the Ocean Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Get to know ocean animals coloring sheets
- Plants and Animals of the Ocean Word Search
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!