Our World War II Lesson Plan introduces the causes of World War II, the Allied and Axis Powers, several World War II leaders and battles, and explain several facts about the war. Working in pairs, students will conduct research and engage critical thinking skills as they define and relate select terms to World War II.
World War II Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about World War II.
- Group matching activity of World War II key leaders, battles, and terms
- World War II themed crossword puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!