Expand the writing skills of your students with our Writing Effectively Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson enables students to identify and use the basic steps for writing effectively. Engage self-reflection and generalize understanding as students consider how the steps improved their writing and areas they would like to further develop if time were permitted.
Writing Effectively Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Writing Effectively.
- Writing Effectively Partner Activity
- Writing Effectively Practice Worksheet
- Writing Effectively Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!