Introduce the concept and history of zero with our Zero lesson Plan, which enables students to define and identify uses for zero. This hands-on lesson engages creativity and collaborative learning as students draft a story with Zero as a character, as well as builds confidence when students share their stories with the class.
Zero Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Zero
- Zero Practice Worksheets
- Zero Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!